Donnerstag, 8. August 2013

Gastfamilienbrief :-)


So, das hier ist mein Gastfamilienbrief :DHoffe dass er ok ist!

Dear Host Family!

I don’t really know how to start this letter, I’m very excited. First I would like to thank you for making my dream to live in the USA come true. It means a lot to me.

My name is Christina and I’m a 15 year old girl from Germany. I’m open-minded for new things and I can’t wait to start an adventure outside of Germany. I decided to go to the USA for one school year because I’m fascinated about the American Culture. Last year I went to a High School for two weeks and the American Way of life really impressed me. I love to travel and I dream to integrate myself in the culture and the family life of the USA for a longer time. I visited Norway, Denmark, France, England and of course the USA before. In England, I was traveling without my parents in a group of international students. I loved to meet new friends from many different countries.

I love to dance: I took part in a formal dance course this year and I’m dancing Zumba and Hip Hop. Sport means a lot to me: I used to play table tennis for 6 years and I did horse riding for 5 years. Sadly I couldn’t go on with this sport. I also enjoy reading and writing storys. In my school, I’m a member of the student magazine. Another interest of me are animals. At home, I’ve got a little dog called Luna. My favorite animals are dogs, horses and dolphins. Do you like animals and do you have any pets? What are your interests? I like to help other people. I’m a first aider in my school and I’m helping to keep the situation in the school bus safe. I really hope I’m able to do some Community Services in the United States! After I’m finished with school, I would like to join a social program to safe the nature. A second future goal for me is to study media in England. I dreaming of a job as a reporter in front of the camera. So, next I’m going to tell you something about my family and friends. I live in a house with my parents and my siblings. I’ve got an older sister and an older brother. I’m really close with my siblings, I think family is very important. My house is in the middle of a small village, 5 bus minutes away from my school. I like school. Sometimes it’s very exhausting, but there are also very many nice moments. I enjoy to see my best friends every day, friends mean a lot to me! I’m open to adapt your family life and to meet a new everyday life. In Germany, I normally don’t visit the church, but I’m ready to integrate myself in new religious habits and I think I would enjoy it!

Ok, I hope I gave you a nice first impression of myself and I can’t wait to meet you soon!

 
Greetings from Germany! Christina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen